Today, in this Ipsos i-Say review, we will find out how this survey site can help you make money on the side.
Over the years, I have tried many survey panels on and off and have earned good extra income from them.
I am not saying all surveys are good and legit. But there are some that can give you good value for your time spent, and of course, there are some tips to earning more with surveys.
If you look hard and test how you fare, you can find the best survey sites.
Ipsos i-Say panel is one of them.
Some facts before we get into the Ipsos i-Say review
Ipsos i-Say is backed by Ipsos-Insight, which is a reputable global market research company with headquarters in France.
So it’s definitely a legitimate company involved in market research to improve brands and services.
How does Ipsos i-Say work?
Like all survey panels, Ipsos i-Say pays you for doing surveys. There are other ways to earn with this panel that are equally rewarding, which I will come to a bit later. The first step is to register through its website with your demographic details, which is pretty simple.
It accepts survey takers from the US, the UK, and Canada, and you need to be over 18 years to join this panel.
What are the other ways to earn money from Ipsos?
There are some great ways you can earn money from the Ipsos i-Say panel.
You can take/participate in
- Mobile surveys (by invitation)
- Focus groups (by invitation)
- Product testing
- Video surveys
- Referring friends
The surveys are sent directly to your inbox, so it is pretty convenient, or you can log in and check the dashboard. You will have to go through the screening process by answering some basic questions. Even if you don’t qualify for the survey, you will get some points (five points).
On average, you might qualify for around 8–10 surveys depending on your demographics. This number entirely depends on the country you register in and the details you enter. You can also choose the surveys you want to do once you log onto the website.
National Consumer Panel Review: Get Free Gift Cards for Scanning Your Purchases
Vindale Research Review: A Survey Panel That Pays Cash
Is Survey Junkie Legit or Scam? My Honest Review after Testing This Survey Site
How much can you earn?
Ipsos i-Say pays through points. So you can earn anywhere from 20 to 100 points for surveys. When you get screened out, you get five points.
You can also earn 100 bonus points for each referral you send to the panel.
It also has sweepstake entries that have different ranges of points to enter.
The biggest thing that sets Ipsos i-Say apart from other survey panels is its Loyalty program. It awards a loyalty bonus when you complete a certain number of surveys. For example, if you complete 10 surveys, you get 50 bonus points free and so on.
If you are looking for more diverse ways to earn extra money, this is a great option.
How do you get paid?
There are different options to get paid with Ipsos.
- You can redeem your points for cash through PayPal.
- You can request e-vouchers for big brands like Amazon, Target, Starbucks, iTunes, etc. The vouchers get delivered in real time.
- You can get paid through prepaid Visa gift cards.
- You can also donate to charity.
- On average, 1,500 points convert to $15 cash. You can redeem as little as 500 points.
What’s great about Ipsos i-Say?
There are a couple of things that set the Ipsos i-Say panel apart from the others.
- As this panel is more focused on surveys, the frequency of surveys you get approved for is more dependent on the demographics you enter.
- You don’t have to go to their website to check for the availability of surveys. They are sent right to your inbox.
- The best part is their loyalty program, which is like passive earnings. The bonuses can add up if you are an active survey taker.
- The initial sign-up process doesn’t take too long compared with many other surveys; it just takes a couple of minutes.
- The minimum redeemable points are the lowest, and that makes it easy to get paid.
- You can be invited to take part in focus groups or product testing quite frequently.
- Once you log in, on the dashboard the surveys are displayed along with the time they will take and the points you can earn. This makes it easy for you to take only the surveys you want for the time spent.
Not-so-great things about Ipsos i-Say
Let’s dig into some other things that are not so great about this panel.
- Of the reviews I have seen, it appears it can take some time to rake up big cash amounts.
- Sometimes the surveys are too long and take a lot of time to complete, though this doesn’t happen regularly.
- I am particularly not a big fan of sweepstakes, so I don’t think it has many advantages over any other survey panels.
- It probably needs to improve its customer service as I have heard some complaints about its service.
Bonus tips and tricks in this Ipsos i-Say review
As with every survey panel, there are some tips you need to keep in mind to earn money from i-Say.
- Do not expect to earn loads from survey panels. They are just extra income earners. Choosing the right one that is not a waste of your time is the key to doing surveys.
- Always multitask when doing surveys; doing surveys alone is not going to be worth your time.
- Try to cash out as quickly as possible as you do not want to lose the money you worked hard to earn due to glitches or errors on the websites.
- Be honest when you are signing up so you don’t risk being disqualified often.
- If you want to earn good side cash with surveys, sign up for as many legitimate survey panels as you can.
Though surveys are a great way to earn money on the side, you should always pick and choose the right ones. As Ipsos i-Say is a large market research company, there is no doubt that this panel is entirely legit, and it can be one of the eggs in your extra money-making resources basket.
There are many ways to make money apart from taking surveys. Nevertheless, good surveys give you easy money in no time.
Go ahead and sign up for Ipsos i-Say and put some cash in your pocket!
Have you tried this survey panel? Please share your experience in the comments.