Today’s Survey Junkie review is for everyone who wants to earn extra money the legit way.
I know if you are strapped for cash, surveys are the first thing you start doing. But choosing the right ones makes all the difference in saving you time and effort.
That’s why I am sharing this Survey Junkie review.
There are always good and bad surveys, in my opinion. It takes some time to find a good bunch and keep making money from home.
Survey Junkie is one of the good ones.
One thing that stands out with this survey panel is that it is completely clear and honest about what you can earn with its surveys. Something you don’t see much in the survey world.
Here is my complete Survey Junkie review for 2020
What is Survey Junkie?
Survey Junkie is a survey panel with a B rating on Better Business Bureau that helps survey takers earn money and influence brands by making their voices heard.
With over 10 million users, Survey Junkie has become a popular choice for people to earn money and make a difference in how products and services are improved.
Is Survey Junkie a legitimate site?
Yes. Survey Junkie is one of the top tier survey panels which really pays. The fact that it has a B rating on BBB and so many good reviews from users on Trustpilot speaks for this survey panel.
How does Survey Junkie work?
The sign-up process for Survey Junkie is straightforward and simple. Once you fill up all the details, you start getting sent surveys that fit your demographics.
One of the best things about Survey Junkie is you may get a chance to do surveys that are high paying like up to $75. Normally the longer the surveys are, the more you get paid.
You also have the flexibility to do the surveys on your mobile through the app.
Another unique selling point of Survey Junkie is you get points even if you get disqualified from taking a particular survey. This is great for regular survey takers because being disqualified means you have wasted your time.
Are there any other things you can do with Survey Junkie?
Apart from surveys, it also has focus groups, which are relatively less frequent.
How does Survey Junkie pay?
Survey Junkie pays in e-gift cards and cash. For every 100 points, you earn $1, and the minimum payout threshold is $10. It offers e-gift cards for popular stores like Walmart, Amazon, Target, etc.
Remember that the points do expire, so you have to either use your points or do at least one survey in 12 months to keep points from expiring.
What kind of user reviews does Survey Junkie get?
Overall, I see positive reviews about this survey panel on the web. Trustpilot has a rating of 8.6 for Survey Junkie with great reviews about high paying surveys and the low threshold payout.
Here are some of the user reviews on Better Business Bureau.
Pros and Cons of Survey Junkie
- It has B rating on Better Business Bureau.
- You can earn points even if you get screened out.
- You can choose to redeem your points either for cash or gift cards.
- Prompt customer support.
- Frequency of surveys is low.
- It is only available in the United States, Canada, and Australia for now.
Tips to remember from this Survey Junkie review
- The plus points for Survey Junkie are the easy and quick sign-up process and high paying surveys they offer.
- Like with any other survey panel, you need to have a separate email to receive notifications about surveys to make sure you don’t get spammed with lots of emails.
- The survey invitations get sent to your email, so you don’t have to log in every time to see if there are any surveys you can take.
- Being one of the first people to apply to take a survey is vital to earning money with any survey panel.
If you are looking for the best survey sites, then Survey Junkie is your thing. Get Paid To (GPT) sites like Swagbucks and MyPoints can be great options if you are looking for other things to do than surveys.