With so many survey sites around, it can be hard to choose the surveys that pay you well and don’t waste your time. I have reviewed many surveys, and today, I am sharing this detailed Survey Club review.
If you are an avid survey taker and are wondering if Survey Club is worth considering, you need to read this review. Survey Club is one of the top surveys that can be a keeper in your best surveys list.
Survey Club Review 2021
What is Survey Club?
Survey Club is a market research company that helps survey takers earn money for their valuable opinion on new products and services. In short, Survey Club is a place where you will find surveys from different market research companies like MyOpinions, Toluna, American Consumer Opinion, etc.
Founded in 2005, Survey Club is available for survey takers in the US, the UK, Australia, and Canada.
It has a diverse range of surveys, paid research studies, in-home studies, focus groups, etc. But the option that is most regularly available is online surveys.
How does it work?
Like most of the survey sites, signing up for Survey Club is easy and free. You must give detailed information and fill out your profile to get more survey opportunities. The more the company knows about you, the quicker you are matched to a study.
Once you have signed up, you will see studies suitable for you in the “Available Studies” tab. You can choose the studies you want to take part in and start sharing your feedback.
User Interviews – Earn Up to $150 for Your Opinion
Survey Junkie Review 2021 (Updated) – Find out if This is a Legit Survey Panel
Is Survey Club legit?
With over 16 million members and an A+ rating from BBB, Survey Club is definitely a legit survey site. Because it “pools up” all the surveys from other survey panels, there might be some hiccups about getting paid or signing up with other sites. But the bottom line is that it is a trustworthy site where you have a good chance to earn extra money.
Survey Club focus groups
This survey site also offers focus group opportunities to its participants, where you have the chance to earn anywhere between $50 and $200 per study. Survey Club has many different types of focus group studies like the below.
- Two-way focus group – one focus group watches another focus group and discusses the observed interactions and conclusion
- Dual moderator focus group – one moderator ensures the session progresses smoothly, while another ensures that all the topics are covered
- Dueling moderator focus group – two moderators deliberately take opposite sides on the issue under discussion
- Respondent moderator focus group – one and only one of the respondents is asked to act as the moderator temporarily
- Client participant focus groups – one or more client representatives participate in the discussion, either covertly or overtly
- Mini focus groups – groups are composed of 4 or 5 members rather than 6 to 12
- Teleconference focus groups – telephone network is used
- Online focus groups – computers connected via the internet are used
How much can I make with Survey Club?
Let’s be clear. Surveys only give you extra money; they cannot replace a full-time income. Nevertheless, surveys are a fun way to use your free time to make some extra cash.
You can earn up to $4 per survey, depending on the length of the survey. Typically you can see in the dashboard that the longer the surveys are, the more you are paid.
Focus groups pay more, but as per the reviews I have seen, they are very rare and are dependent on your demographics.
You can redeem your money via cash or Amazon gift cards once you reach the $25 threshold.
Other Survey Club reviews
There are many mixed reviews about Survey Club. Many of the negative reviews are about longer surveys and low pay. Positive reviews include timely pay and the chance to redeem your points in cash. Users also mention prompt customer service; its customer service team is really quick to respond and help with any issues.
Pros and cons of Survey Club
Like other surveys, Survey Club has some good things and some not so good things.
- The survey opportunities are diverse
- This survey panel is available in other countries
- There are occasional high-paying focus group invitations
- It has a good customer service department
- You can redeem points via cash through PayPal or Amazon gift cards
- It takes a long time to qualify for the surveys
- It can take some time to reach the minimum payout
Final overview of this Survey Club review
While I do recommend doing surveys as one of the easiest ways to put some extra cash in your pocket, there are other ways to earn money on the side.
Survey Club scores points for having different surveys, having good-paying focus groups, and paying in cash, but the length of time it takes to qualify for some surveys is somewhat of a turn off if you do them in your free time. If you cannot afford to lose your extra time, I would suggest choosing other survey websites like the ones listed below.
Other survey websites worth considering
There are many other worthwhile survey panels that have many perks and are highly legit.
Swagbucks – This is a reader favorite and a survey site that offers many other ways to earn extra money than just doing surveys.
Sign up to get a free $5 bonus with Swagbucks.
Branded Surveys – This survey site has a loyalty program for its users where you can earn more when you do more surveys. It also has other easy ways to earn and save money. Sign up with Branded Surveys and get 50 points right away.